[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the DSP FCs as well, once usually, when I get a call.

V6 supercharger runs great w/this ROM, recommend that as well, and Script Manager app makes it easy to set up.

Can someone post me alink or the right direction for the v6? I haven't ever tried that before..must be good! A lot of my fellow members are sporting it on there sigs! Lol thanks !!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;WADt5tK6Ths]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WADt5tK6Ths&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Here's a good video to help you set it up. Dl v6 from its respective thread on the forums

CM74D2-GB

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got that part, I was just curious because I am running CM7 on 2.3.5 from one of Rev's nightlies and wasn't sure if it was already GB.

Yeah, it's the same GB version, but don't apply the Froyo nightlies (Rev's custom or official from ROM manager)...CVPCS and Rev are working on integrating CM4D2-GB into the nightly process but it isn't there yet.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
V6 is running great (I'm using option 9). I'm also modifying systcl to the following values:
Oom task on

Rom manager is giving me an error when I click on dl rom

TB Is giving a few bugs when it comes to restoring apps, but nothing too big and nothing I can't work around.

CM74D2-GB

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
V6 is running great (I'm using option 9). I'm also modifying systcl to the following values:
Oom task on

Rom manager is giving me an error when I click on dl rom

TB Is giving a few bugs when it comes to restoring apps, but nothing too big and nothing I can't work around.

CM74D2-GB

Is option 9 better than option 2. I finally made the play for v6, so I'm not very familiar with it yet...

Flowah

Reaction score
I followed the directiosn best I could but I'm getting "launcher is so weak" Suggestions?

Never mind, followed a different tutorial and it worked.

Last edited:
OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use setting 9 in V6 as well...seems to work well for me.

Last edited:
OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
The settings should apply as soon as the script is run, if they don't, something didn't go right. Try re-running the script, make sure Run as Root is selected in Script Manager.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine said the same thing..lol I think its running..

idefiler6

Reaction score
Oh boy. I just SBF'd from Rev's 8/16 nightly (the battery fix one). It's now FCing once I finish google account setup and all there is is a black screen with the notification bar. Gonna go get a beer for this one, gonna be a long night.

I can't seem to get back into clockwork, probably because it's not on the device anymore. Any way to run a zip from the SD in regular Android recovery?

Edit: Went to market.android.com and forced a download of adw launcher, so now I can get in finally.

Last edited:

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
Mine said the same thing..lol I think its running..

You can verify that it's running in Script Manager. Navigate to the root folder in Script Manager, select the "etc -> /system/etc" folder, then the select "init.d" folder. You should see the SuperCharger script running in there. The 98kickasskernel should be in there too if you're running it.