[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
flashed gb leak rebooted to recovery, flashing cm7gb now. cant wait dancedroid

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
wow this is fast, and smooth, now if battery life is better this will be the perfect rom.

louy99

Reaction score
Yabbadabbadooooooo!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JokerSeven

Reaction score
Back from playing with my fresh CM7 GB install. I'm having zero issues so far. I'm sure there are still a few bugs, but I have yet to find them. I will keep looking.
I'm very impresses so far.

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
this just keeps getting better, wireless tether works perfectly posting while im connected to it right now. purely awesome.:yeahbaby01:

jhkang

Reaction score
idk if this was covered or not, but in the CM7 froyo, i liked to set it up so that it would blink randomly but now it doesnt do that for my texts. Is it jus not supported or am I just doing it wrong?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been using this all day and the battery life seems to actually be better. I won't know for sure until I calibrate and get a more accurate result. Good to see the baseband updated as well as the kernel.

CM74D2-GB

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been using this all day and the battery life seems to actually be better. I won't know for sure until I calibrate and get a more accurate result. Good to see the baseband updated as well as the kernel.

CM74D2-GB

I'm getting dsp fc's on or after phone calls....Anyone else? Btw, I did wipe as always..everything..lol and once in a while I get a little hangtime on apps opening...no biggie...Battery is a little better..maybe more than a little but not much..anyway I'm loving it and these are things that's happened to me...

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the DSP FCs as well, once usually, when I get a call.

V6 supercharger runs great w/this ROM, recommend that as well, and Script Manager app makes it easy to set up.

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is CM7 running Android 2.3.5 gingerbread or froyo?

Read the OP - this CM7 D2 release is Gingerbread, 2.3.5 specifically, and you can't flash it unless you're on a Gingerbread ROM (stock or custom).

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the DSP FCs as well, once usually, when I get a call.

V6 supercharger runs great w/this ROM, recommend that as well, and Script Manager app makes it easy to set up.

DSP manager closes for me too.

random rom'd X

idefiler6

Reaction score
Read the OP - this CM7 D2 release is Gingerbread, 2.3.5 specifically, and you can't flash it unless you're on a Gingerbread ROM (stock or custom).
I got that part, I was just curious because I am running CM7 on 2.3.5 from one of Rev's nightlies and wasn't sure if it was already GB.