[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The others were release cans. This is a stable release. Loving it by the way!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mgarney26

Reaction score
The others were release cans. This is a stable release. Loving it by the way!

Dude did you boot liberty from boot manager? I did and can't get the market working. Even tried to d/l an apk and the browser kept force closing. Are u having these issues? And by the way how was that coffee date?

lpulle

Reaction score
Question for Mgarney26--- I know you had some problems loading up BOOT MANAGER (NOTICED FROM POST). I am trying to get it to work but it tells me I am not on the right ROM to start with. I am running CM7. Guess I had better hold off till I know more. It"s hard to be old-dumb-hardheaded.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
They did have RC1.2, but that was just 1.1 with bug fixes. v1.0 is the newest one and has the customizer. The other ones were just bases

Boot Manager

Yes now mine shows the new one as you said....lol
Btw, thanks again for the wallpapers..And to all, I can't believe I still don't have bootmanager ...still need to change credit card...lol

Tapped by the Droid Drummer!
Cyanogen Hunger--------Peace---------->>>

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude did you boot liberty from boot manager? I did and can't get the market working. Even tried to d/l an apk and the browser kept force closing. Are u having these issues? And by the way how was that coffee date?

I did have trouble with boot manager (it was hanging on the boot logo), so I just flashed liberty on my phone.

The date was very cool. I'm actually going on a silent meditation retreat for the week so ill be gone for 7 days (i usually do this once a month). See you all next week!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I did have trouble with boot manager (it was hanging on the boot logo), so I just flashed liberty on my phone.

The date was very cool. I'm actually going on a silent meditation retreat for the week so ill be gone for 7 days (i usually do this once a month). See you all next week!

You sound like your living my old music life..(when I was performing)..lol I miss it..when my kids are all out of school I'm back on the road!

Tapped by the Droid Drummer!
Cyanogen Hunger--------Peace---------->>>

mgarney26

Reaction score
Question for Mgarney26--- I know you had some problems loading up BOOT MANAGER (NOTICED FROM POST). I am trying to get it to work but it tells me I am not on the right ROM to start with. I am running CM7. Guess I had better hold off till I know more. It"s hard to be old-dumb-hardheaded.

Are you currently on gingerbread or froyo cm7?

lpulle

Reaction score
The market 2.99 "thanks for your help---i knew you would"

BTW-- how could you tell by looking at the screen shot that I was on GB

Last edited:

mgarney26

Reaction score
The market 2.99 "thanks for your help---i knew you would"

BTW-- how could you tell by looking at the screen shot that I was on GB

Your android version is 2.3.7 which I believe means you are running gb cm7....plus its the same as mine....as for your boot manager problem can u send me a screenshot of the error message?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had issues with the market the first time I used Liberty 3 v1.0 with Boot Manager but I reflashed it and no issues

Boot Manager

jdubya

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Just installed boot manager for the first time to try it out. I read the directions, etc, and thought I was good. 2 things....when boot manager is open and running (installing zips, etc), the "boot manager has been granted su permissions" pops up like every 2 sec until i close it. Second, when I try to boot another rom, it sticks at the M logo. Pulled the battery a few times and somehow lost recovery. I got lucky when I plugged into usb, recovery opened up, so I got back to CM7. My phone rom is set to CM7, so i don't really know what I'm doing wrong. Any thoughts?

lpulle

Reaction score
I turned off superuser logging. (Did nothing). Here are a few of the popups