1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Charge how is it

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Rhino94, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Rhino94

Rhino94 Member

Hey guys I currently have a thunderbolt and I'm having issues with it and they are sending me another one but they offered me a charge or revolution as an alternative device. What do you guys think about the charge compared to the thunderbolt?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  2. Snow02

Snow02 New Member

Thunderbolt is better.
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

I have never used a Tbolt but I have a Charge...the Charge is a nice device but it seems like there is not much activity with it anymore. It is smooth and the colors on the screen are nice.
  4. CTownDroid

CTownDroid Member

Mine was a dependable phone and didn't give me any problems accessing the 4G network. Worked well for me til the Nexus came out. My brother or whomever uses it, will be happy with it. since, they just use it as a phone mainly and web browser occasionally. IMO Screen is pretty awesome.
  5. joemontana

joemontana New Member

I love my Charge! A friend has a t-bolt, I don't like it very much.
    I get 12+ hours out of a battery.

Joe Fisher
    Kalispell, MT

6. Rhino94

Rhino94 Member

So how does the camera work? Because I need a really good camera on it. And I have read that there isn't much onboard memory but I have a 32 gb sd currently with my thunderbolt and I'm sure I can just put that and in there but I do a lot of listening to music and things of that nature will charge have better sound quality than the thunderbolt or should I just keep trying to getting a working thunderbolt or see if they can offer me something better?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  7. joemontana

joemontana New Member

I've gotten some great pictures with my camera! I'm a semi-pro photographer, not easy to please. Sure there are limitations, shutter lag the biggest, unless you have a pro dslr like my other camera you're going to have that.

Joe
  8. joemontana

joemontana New Member

9. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

I love my charge. With the latest update I get a whole day or more on a single charge, no problems with 4g/3g from beginning, no problems with restarts or redraws since upgrade, camera takes great pics, have not rooted bc so far have not felt a need to (Unlike my og droid where it became necessary), connects to gps navigation and location with ease, no complaints at all w sound quality when on phone, have kept one of the gel like cases and a screen protector on it but have dropped it plenty and no scratches or damage anywhere, seems rock solid.

Sent from my AT100 using DroidForums