The Brotherhood of the Traveling Notifier

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
040cc8bb7ffe59ce6fa40819431e9599.jpg

Would you like to try the Martian Notifier out cheap? Let's do this.
I wore it for 2 weeks. It's just not for me.
If you would like to try it I will send it to you for $5. You try it out for a couple weeks. If you like it, keep it. If you don't, repost here, the same deal and pass it on. This shall continue until a permanent home is found for the Martian.

Who's in?

Sent from Turbo II

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll take it for $5 bucks...
It's a fabulous device if you want to know who just communicated with you without touching your phone or who is calling also. For the narcissist who can't not look at their phone every time it beeps or buzzes it's just a nice looking watch.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
*This offer available to North American Residents only.

Sorry, Jeffrey.
Next?

Sent from Turbo II

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
*This offer available to North American Residents only.

Sorry, Jeffrey.
Next?

Sent from Turbo II
Really.. I didn't seem to see that in the OP.. Are you sure you're sticking with that?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Really.. I didn't seem to see that in the OP.. Are you sure you're sticking with that?
If he does want to stick with that, I've got one I'll send you if you wanna pay the shipping. ;)

Otherwise, I'll toss mine into the fray of this adventure. It's great for what it does, but I prefer my Urbane.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I planned on paying the shipping.. Thanks for the offer.. Let me know how want to get paid..

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2

You're serious? Uh...yea.
I thought you were kidding.
Shipping to Thailand is going to be significantly more then $5. The idea here is to pass it along from person to person cheaply. I am certainly not going to take a loss on the deal. You really want me to do that, Jeffrey? Really? You would only give me $5 if it cost me $20 to ship to you?
And if you don't want it, it's going to cost someone else $20 to get it shipped from you. (Conservative numbers, I assume). Totally breaks the spirit of the Brotherhood. Not to even mention you can get one on EBay for $30, hence the $5 pricepoint.
If you're sure you want it, I would gladly ship it to you for cost... but not $5.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
You're serious? Uh...yea.
I thought you were kidding.
Shipping to Thailand is going to be significantly more then $5. The idea here is to pass it along from person to person cheaply. I am certainly not going to take a loss on the deal. You really want me to do that, Jeffrey? Really? You would only give me $5 if it cost me $20 to ship to you?
And if you don't want it, it's going to cost someone else $20 to get it shipped from you. (Conservative numbers, I assume). Totally breaks the spirit of the Brotherhood. Not to even mention you can get one on EBay for $30, hence the $5 pricepoint.
If you're sure you want it, I would gladly ship it to you for cost... but not $5.
I never expected you to pay the shipping, and don't expect to send it to anyone else as I'm sure my kids will love it.. Let's not worry about it @Jonny Kansas has me covered...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
So what's the deal @PereDroid are you going to send it to JK or are you welching on it?

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yea, I know I usually reply in minutes to stuff, Jeffrey, but I've actually been busy. Not trying to get out of anything. Although "giving a gift to my kids that I hope they will like" was really not what I had in mind for this.
I was hoping, y'know a DForumer would get it, spark a few more posts in the Wearable Section on 'our' DF website. Maybe even, best case scenario, get passed on again, sparking yet more posts here in our forum. Moe traffic over there. What can I say, I'm a company (forum loyal) guy?!? :D

But I will send it on. I hope you will update this post with how your kids like them.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Don't worry, I'll update when available...