pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hook...u need a vacation.
tahoe3-1.jpg

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definatley a post whore but at least more than 3/4 of your post's have some revelance to them ; ) congratulations on your milestone and thanks for all you do for the community

blinden

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel2 XL
Post count is so last decade man, Member # is where it's at. Chicks never ask post count, they are all about the member # now.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definatley a post whore but at least more than 3/4 of your post's have some revelance to them ; ) congratulations on your milestone and thanks for all you do for the community

Now this is the funniest of them all. 3/4 of my post attempt to be relevant. 1/4 of those actually are.;)

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thank you for the jabs in the ribs. It's nice to have friends.:)

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Post count is so last decade man, Member # is where it's at. Chicks never ask post count, they are all about the member # now.

If I'd of known that, I would have joined earlier. :p

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Hey Hook, if it makes you feel better, some of the mods over on the WERA Roadracing forum, and some of the members for that matter, have well over 55,000 posts. So that should make you feel at least a little bit better. :D

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I have around 20,000 between all the forums I've ever posted on. I'd hate to know my total online hours. From one forum alone it was like 18 weeks according to my mod panel (12,710 posts from that one). :icon_eek:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
congrats hook.. There is a reason that your one of the best known mods on this forum.. (it because you have nothing better to do than post:icon_ banana:.) but in all honesty thanks for all you do. you along with rest of mods make this sight great.

we are all looking forward to 10000 more ( about 2 weeks from now) now off to go start a new topic that you can delete..

i think it will be a post about "what is root":icon_eek: