The better case?

spinemechanic

Reaction score
Anyone have a preference between otterbox and trident for Droid 3?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had to wait until the wife opened and put her Trident case on to comment. But, it is awesome. Nice style, nice tight fit. I like it much better than the OB she had on her crackberry.

rvcjew

Reaction score
Im am also interested if either of the two will fit with verizons extended battery cover.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

rvcjew

Reaction score
But does it fit if u have the extended battery sold by verizon iv heard some times it doesn't fit with the normal cover lol, I have the commuter on my OG droid and love it but need to know if it will fit.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Just installed the Trident. Had trouble getting it to fit with the extended cover. So switched to the original. Love the case btw.

rvcjew

Reaction score
Just installed the Trident. Had trouble getting it to fit with the extended cover. So switched to the original. Love the case btw.

Can the battery breathe well with that cover?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
But does it fit if u have the extended battery sold by verizon iv heard some times it doesn't fit with the normal cover lol, I have the commuter on my OG droid and love it but need to know if it will fit.

It fits snugly without the back battery cover...it is a challenge to get it one, once there, quite sure it won't go anywhere. Over time, I would think that there would be some undue pressure on the battery that could affect the screen (a bubble type affect)...

rvcjew

Reaction score
It fits snugly without the back battery cover...it is a challenge to get it one, once there, quite sure it won't go anywhere. Over time, I would think that there would be some undue pressure on the battery that could affect the screen (a bubble type affect)...
thanks guess im staying naked then lol. EDIT: maybe i could cut out a rectangle of the silicon for it?