The best.

cece5702

Reaction score
Yes go locker was nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Funny, but I thought I would root and ROM this right away, but I like it enough that I think I will run stock , unrooted and wait for ICS in the late summer. Never would have thunk it.

ICS on razr won't happen this summer. We will be lucky it they release it for Christmas, but I'm afraid it will be first quarter of 2013 according to their roadmap.

OP
Pdizzles

Pdizzles

Reaction score
Sorry if i stepped on anybody's toes by liking my new phone. I'm just so loving this new maxx! It totally rocks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

debrad0307

Reaction score
After seeing all of the razr posts on here I probably should have got one over the bionic.. I love my bionic but I originally wanted the razr. You guys seem really pleased with your phones. Maybe sometime down the road I'll go get the razr... Until then I will continue to envy you guys :(

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

DocsDad

Reaction score
After seeing all of the razr posts on here I probably should have got one over the bionic.. I love my bionic but I originally wanted the razr. You guys seem really pleased with your phones. Maybe sometime down the road I'll go get the razr... Until then I will continue to envy you guys :(

When I went to buy, it was with the intention of considering the Bionic first and Razr second. I walked out with the Razr and am very happy I did.

However, I wanted the Bionic from the day it was announced... way back when. I still think its a great device. Its fast, looks great, has good feel in hand etc. Keep on Rockin that thing, its an awesome device too.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

The Bionic is great too. There's not that big of a difference in user experience!

noisyKricket

Reaction score
Funny, but I thought I would root and ROM this right away, but I like it enough that I think I will run stock , unrooted and wait for ICS in the late summer. Never would have thunk it.

Man, that is EXACTLY what I wanna here about this phone. I went from a D1 to my current Incredible2 and i'm tiring of being a flashaholic. I've got less time to mess with my phone and I really wanna be back on a Moto for the build quality. My contract is up right now... and man the Maxx is looking good.

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Man, that is EXACTLY what I wanna here about this phone. I went from a D1 to my current Incredible2 and i'm tiring of being a flashaholic. I've got less time to mess with my phone and I really wanna be back on a Moto for the build quality. My contract is up right now... and man the Maxx is looking good.

You won't regret it. Great phone. My first smartfone was a Dinc , then an X, then Tbolt. The Maxx is the best so far of all of them and I am still getting to know it. Solid and it works.
I know what you mean about flashing. I spent 3 months flashing my Tbolt and spent a good portion of my day just trying to keep it working properly. It was fun but frustrating at times.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Don't feel bad about the Bionic. I recently upgraded from my Bionic to the Maxx, and I freaking love this Maxx, but I was very attached to my Bionic and I still am a little sad that its just sitting there. The Bionic is an awesome phone! If I had more will power, I would have loved to use my Bionic for at least a year. But the Maxx was too tempting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pdizzles: congrats on the new phone! Got mine 2 days ago and love it. I don't think our razr maxxs are the greatest in the world....mine still hasn't washed the dishes or rubbed my back......but I can live with that considering how great it is in every other way
.....now, gotta get back to them dishes.....they're not gonna wash themselves..... :)

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pdizzles: congrats on the new phone! Got mine 2 days ago and love it. I don't think our razr maxxs are the greatest in the world....mine still hasn't washed the dishes or rubbed my back......but I can live with that considering how great it is in every other way
.....now, gotta get back to them dishes.....they're not gonna wash themselves..... :)

I have a custom smart action configured to do the dishes. Works like a charm. :biggrin:

YellowJacket

Reaction score
We already have enough "my phone is better than yours" type threads here. This thread is stupid and redundant.

Hmmm. I thought nothing of your post until I read your sig-line. LOL... a bit of a hypocrite are you?

David

OP
Pdizzles

Pdizzles

Reaction score

Thanks!

Droid Razr Maxx!