The best.

Pdizzles

Reaction score
Droid razr maxx is the best phone money can buy! I love it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
glad you like it :D

wait until the new phone shininess wears off and you realize you should have gotten the GN DancingNexus

DocsDad

Reaction score
Awesome phone. Awesome form factor. Awesome battery life. (straight up, non rooted)

I have never second guessed my decision

OP
Pdizzles

Pdizzles

Reaction score
I'm sure the Galaxy nexus is a great phone too. Just need awesome battery life like the maxx!

OP
Pdizzles

Pdizzles

Reaction score
glad you like it :D

wait until the new phone shininess wears off and you realize you should have gotten the GN DancingNexus

Read the reply right before this one.

texas200

Reaction score
The Maxx is the only phone on Version that can handle 4g power (battery) and has Motorola build quality. BT 4.0, cool accessories, and better GPS is just icing on the cake!

Who wants to have pockets full of batteries or have to turn off features and dim the screen to get mediocre battery life? (Nexus owners?)

I am sure in 6-8 months other manufacturers will follow Motorola's lead with acceptable sized batteries.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx (with plenty of 4g battery power left)

Fonzz

Reaction score
The Maxx is the only phone on Version that can handle 4g power (battery) and has Motorola build quality. BT 4.0, cool accessories, and better GPS is just icing on the cake!

Who wants to have pockets full of batteries or have to turn off features and dim the screen to get mediocre battery life? (Nexus owners?)

I am sure in 6-8 months other manufacturers will follow Motorola's lead with acceptable sized batteries.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx (with plenty of 4g battery power left)

We already have enough "my phone is better than yours" type threads here. This thread is stupid and redundant.

AdamDX

Reaction score
I have the best phone, its an original razr and I only need to charge it once per month so ha! Lol do you guys really have nothing else to do but debate which Droid is the best Droid of all the Droids? ;-) trollolololol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

DocsDad

Reaction score
I don't see any bashing of other phones on this thread. When people get their new device they like to give a shout out if they are pleased. I think its awesome.

There are lots of good devices out there and everyone does the same. I bought my boy the Gnex and he thinks his device is greatest too. His fits his needs and my MAXX fits mine. Rock on.

cece5702

Reaction score
Ditto! Twice in one day!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX