The best ringtone app!?!

TK.Droid.eris

Reaction score
I just tried the factory reset everyone is saying to do for the Eris, and I lost everything. And now since Mobilo ringtones is not on the Market I don't know of a good ringtone (free) app to get. Anyone have suggestions?
:heart: :droideris:

ITguy4

Reaction score
Although I don't have an Eris, on the Moto Droid, Zedge is good.

SkinnyGirl

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me. I found another app that is just as good and is simply called ringtone. It has all the songs I love and then some!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just tried the factory reset everyone is saying to do for the Eris, and I lost everything. And now since Mobilo ringtones is not on the Market I don't know of a good ringtone (free) app to get. Anyone have suggestions?

Find someone with Mablio and have them beam it to you.

mattamous

Reaction score

Don't mean to change the topic on this thread but how do you "beam" apps to other people? Is it something like "bump" for apps?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

Don't mean to change the topic on this thread but how do you "beam" apps to other people? Is it something like "bump" for apps?

I was trying to be hip with the word beam. This is what I meant:

1. Find person with Mabilo Ringtones.
2. If they don't have Astro file manager, have them download it and install it, then backup apps to sdcard.
3. In Astro, have them go to /sdcard/backups/apps/Mabilo and email the file to you (long press on file, send)
4. If you don't have Astro, download it.
5. Take email with attachment and save it to sdcard.
6. go to /sdcard/download, long press on Mabilo Ringtones, then edit, move, and move it to /sdcard/backups/app.
7. In Astro, menu tools, application manager/backup, click Backed up Apps at top, check Mabilo Ringtones and hit install.

You can do this from anyone with Android, not just another Eris user.

mattamous

Reaction score
Ya, beam sounded way better! :biggrin: I'll check out Astro, have heard a lot of people talk about it.

OP
TK.Droid.eris

TK.Droid.eris

Reaction score

I was trying to be hip with the word beam. This is what I meant:

1. Find person with Mabilo Ringtones.
2. If they don't have Astro file manager, have them download it and install it, then backup apps to sdcard.
3. In Astro, have them go to /sdcard/backups/apps/Mabilo and email the file to you (long press on file, send)
4. If you don't have Astro, download it.
5. Take email with attachment and save it to sdcard.
6. go to /sdcard/download, long press on Mabilo Ringtones, then edit, move, and move it to /sdcard/backups/app.
7. In Astro, menu tools, application manager/backup, click Backed up Apps at top, check Mabilo Ringtones and hit install.

You can do this from anyone with Android, not just another Eris user.

How do you get astro?