1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Best Card Game Ever-Yaniv

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by eladkatz, Aug 16, 2010.

1. eladkatz

eladkatz New Member

Hi all, I've recently released this BETA version of a new game I'm working on, It's a real fun, fast paced, highly addictive original game for android
    check out the pix:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Please download it and send me feedback through the app, please don't give the game a bad rating, if there are problems, just let me know and I promise to fix them immediately :)
    you can get it by searching for "Best Card Game" on the market or by following this link: market://search?q=pname:com.geekadoo
    Thanks for the help,
    e.
  2. pcarcr

pcarcr New Member

Cool Game, worked fine and is loads of fun :). Couldn't get the link to work but found it by searching for "Best Card Game" on the market.
  3. giant25

giant25 New Member

This game really is addicting. The latest version that came out today looks really good. It got me off of my Alchemy habit...
  4. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

cant find here. i searched "best card game' and nothing. im on 2.2 if that makes a difference
  5. pcarcr

pcarcr New Member

I just did it by searching for "Best Card Game" on the market. It was the 3rd from the top called "The Best Card Game" The Holodeck. Good luck :)
  6. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

thanks it showed up when i type 'the best card game' weird
Search tags for this page

best android tcg

best offline trading card game for android

best tcg for android

best tcg on android