1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Arctic Spyder III Lightsaber Laser In Action

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Shadez, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

When we first heard of the eyeball-blinding, skin-scorching capabilities of the the Spyder III Arctic, the world's most powerful portable laser, I wasn't necessarily convinced it was all it was cracked up to be. This video confirms: crazily, terrifyingly powerful.

As many have pointed out, this is an extremely dangerous laser, and since its announcement Wicked Lasers, the company have added some safety and training measures requisite for purchase. Our Arctic Spyder III will be arriving any day now, for (safe, controlled) testing. Any crazy ideas for what we should do with this blue beam of terror (in a safe, controlled environment) when it arrives? Let us know in the comments. [Wicked Lasers via Jon Phillips]

Send an email to Kyle VanHemert, the author of this post, at kvanhemert@gizmodo.com.

The Arctic Spyder III Lightsaber Laser In Action
  2. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

I just ordered mine last night. I have a 125mW Viper from DragonLasers to compare it to. I'll post here again when it arrives, which may take a couple of months.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  3. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Didnt know you could order them lol
  4. JP 5.56

JP 5.56 New Member

What does one do with something like that?
  5. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

Astronomy, and acting like a Jedi when no one is watching!
    But seriously I'm just an amateur at pointing out stars and such but my DragonLaser is incredible. It is by far the best thing I have purchased in my life. If only I had known about these sooner I wouldn't have wasted so much money and time on video games. Lasers are amazing!
  6. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

WHAT? Get on the gravy train Shadez lasers are so cool! I recommend DragonLasers for first time purchasers because their customer service is great.
Search tags for this page
arctic laser s4 spyder

arctic spyder 3 lightsaber

artic laser cost to much
spider3 saber