1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Anti-iPhone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Artietude, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Artietude

Artietude New Member

I have to tell you, I've had this for 2 weeks and just found this site and immediately registered. I moved from a Env2 to the Eris and was afraid I made a mistake not getting the Moto Droid. This thing is awesome! I had been debating about getting a Pre or Storm2 but I'm so glad I went with this!

Yeah - first time smartphone user, can you tell?

Also, I have to get in on a referral program, because after I start showing all my friends my new phone, they want one too!
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

First this is :welcome: to the forums Arietude! Glad you found us. The device is awesome I agree. So take a look around here and you'll find some useful informayion and friendly people who are willing to help! Have a great night :icon_ banana:
  3. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

I went from V710 to enV2 to Storm to Droid. Improvements with each step. Welcome to the forums!