The antaganizing wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
Just got my seidio case..but he didn't have the phone...if i don't get it today ima be severly pissed..i paid for faster shipping and i wont be here for 2 weeks after sunday

johnnieeve

Reaction score
What a bummer for you. We are all pulling for you. However long it takes for you to finally get your Droid, it will be well worth the wait. Take a deep breath. Get on the phone and call Fedex.

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
What a bummer for you. We are all pulling for you. However long it takes for you to finally get your Droid, it will be well worth the wait. Take a deep breath. Get on the phone and call Fedex.
What can they do..idk the tracking or reference number

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
EPIC ENDING!!!!!!

The person i talked to and ordered it on...didn't even order it!!!!

So now I gotta go to store and pay $300 and wait for mail in rebate instead of instant rebate...which is the reason why we did on phone....

I hate people.

with a passion.

Erich_F

Reaction score
Dude that sux! So who was the incompetent imbecile you ordered through? This just goes to show you that dealing with third party vendors is risky. Lesson learned.

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
Dude that sux! So who was the incompetent imbecile you ordered through? This just goes to show you that dealing with third party vendors is risky. Lesson learned.
I didn't do it through a third party...

I talked to the verizon rep that started our plan...

Erich_F

Reaction score
Ahhhh, that sux even more! I'd have expected it from a third party vendor, but not a Verizon salesperson...I guess even more reason to go to the brick n mortar stores...you won't leave without a product in your hands, or a receipt with FedEx tracking number.

I supposed this was why you never got a tracking number?

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
Nevermind cant get the ****in phone til january cause mom aint paying extra $100 because they ****ed up...i hate people and my life...another motnh without it..was suppsoed ot get it a month ago

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Closed

It seems this thread has run its course also. Sorry abpout the bad luck Stay warm and safe (it's snowing). This thread is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.