The antaganizing wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstrosity

Reaction score
for fedex to get here.

They have my phone, seidio case, and screen protector...now i just gotta wait n make sure i dun miss them :)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
AWWW im so happy for you !!! dont leave yur house to go hunt em down!! prolly miss em lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
for fedex to get here.

They have my phone, seidio case, and screen protector...now i just gotta wait n make sure i dun miss them :)

Verizon says you can just leave a note on the door. Don't know if that's true. Apple has you print out a form that has your specific tracking number on it to release.

Then again, depending upon where you live maybe it's not a good idea just to have them drop it off.

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
for fedex to get here.

Verizon says you can just leave a note on the door. Don't know if that's true. Apple has you print out a form that has your specific tracking number on it to release.

Then again, depending upon where you live maybe it's not a good idea just to have them drop it off.
I tried the note before...that didn't work idk bout other thing..but printer is out of ink

bass_lover1

Reaction score
for fedex to get here.

Unlikely that would work. When FedEx delivered mine I still had to sign for it, even though I have one of those release thingies on file with them that says they can leave a package at the door if I'm not home to sign for it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unlikely that would work. When FedEx delivered mine I still had to sign for it, even though I have one of those release thingies on file with them that says they can leave a package at the door if I'm not home to sign for it.

Nope the release thing doesn't work. Verizon doesn't offer you a link to get these release forms like apple does. As I said this is tracking number specific. Best just to wait at home then. You'll want to play with it asap anyway.:)

LordKastle

Reaction score
Light a candle...remain in the dark and when you go to the door- carry the candle to the door while signing for the package.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I say camp out. Grab a chair,,,order pizza....set up in front of the door with a laptop and some cold drinks. It's going to be a little while until Fed Ex arrives

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
I say camp out. Grab a chair,,,order pizza....set up in front of the door with a laptop and some cold drinks. It's going to be a little while until Fed Ex arrives
Few problems:
1)They dont deliever pizza where i live. [Country area]
2)No more drinks :(
3)No laptop

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Few problems:
3)No laptop

(1) Move to a different place
(2) then a grocery is closer to go to
(3) Sorry about that

Disclaimer : I am of course kidding about the move part :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, then your only other choice I guess is to keep reading the forum and keep us updated on when you get your Droid. :)

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
Few problems:
3)No laptop

(1) Move to a different place
(2) then a grocery is closer to go to
(3) Sorry about that

Disclaimer : I am of course kidding about the move part :icon_ banana:
1. I'm 17
2. A bum without a license[lol]
3. I know :(

droidreppa

Reaction score
I have missed them before. I went to the fedax store and picked it up the following morning. They give you that option. Make sure you call and arrange an "in-store" pick up. I would just take a day off work and make sure you are there. Its like waiting for christmas morning when you were a kid.

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
I have missed them before. I went to the fedax store and picked it up the following morning. They give you that option. Make sure you call and arrange an "in-store" pick up. I would just take a day off work and make sure you are there. Its like waiting for christmas morning when you were a kid.
Day off school - ENGAGED.

OP
M

Monstrosity

Reaction score
At FedEx destination facility

Means they haven't even left yet? :(

[thats for my seidio case order, but i figure they will deliver both same time, think so?]

[I don;t know the track number for the phone]

Status
Not open for further replies.