The Answer To Movie Conversion Woes

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Yep everything I do I get no sound at all any help would be great.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

smokie11

Reaction score
Yep everything I do I get no sound at all any help would be great.

Go to your computer and right click on the movie file, choose properties and tell me what your Audio property info is.
It is listed under the Details tab.

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Bit rate 447kbps
Channels 6
Audio sample rate 48khz

No clue what im doing wrong I followed everything as put on here so don't know whats up.

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Ok im going to try again the picture is so nice just wished I could get audio but im trying again with a few differnt things so I hope it will work.

smokie11

Reaction score
Ok im going to try again the picture is so nice just wished I could get audio but im trying again with a few differnt things so I hope it will work.

Does the movie play ok in your computer? Are you using the default media player on your Fascinate?

Dumb question, but I have to ask. Is your volume turned up on Fascinate?

OP
AllForNaught

AllForNaught

Reaction score

Yeah let us know what's up.

Smokie thanks for helping him out with this.

Swvapunk69, make sure you don't turn the volume slider in DVDfab down.

Also, after you have all your settings done, make certain you don't have an alternate audio track selected on the start screen.

I'm not at my comp right now - but there's an audio option on the start screen for selecting your audio track.

Maybe smokie can explain what I mean if he beats me to it.

Also, when on the settings window I crank the volume slider to 130% now.

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Ok guys I will try it tonight im at work right now so can't do anything tell tonight but I will let u know my steps tonight and see if im missing anything. Thanks for yalls help.

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Ok I so feel like a big douche conoe because I tried playing music on my phone and it would not play so my media wasn't working at all so I went in cleared the cash and now it works I have sound so this is great now I need a bigger card lol.

smokie11

Reaction score
Ok I so feel like a big douche conoe because I tried playing music on my phone and it would not play so my media wasn't working at all so I went in cleared the cash and now it works I have sound so this is great now I need a bigger card lol.

Is all good! Glad you ok now. Again thanks to AllForNaught for sharing. I will be flying in 2 weeks and look forward to a decent movie during the flight. The program gives you a month worth of free use. You can do a lot in a month.dancedroid

OP
AllForNaught

AllForNaught

Reaction score

Is all good! Glad you ok now. Again thanks to AllForNaught for sharing. I will be flying in 2 weeks and look forward to a decent movie during the flight. The program gives you a month worth of free use. You can do a lot in a month.dancedroid

Of course I'm happy to encourage the joy of experiencing quality movies on the best multimedia smartphone on the market.

I also downloaded and watched The Walking Dead series recently, so don't limit yourselves to just movies! I also have dozens of Soutpark episodes, and Discovery Channels Planet Earth.

All are brilliant on this phone!

I usually watch on my breaks at work, when I lay down for bed at night, or anytime I'm on a forced delay for something. It's also a great way to show off the screen quality for other phone users.

One more tip: in airplane mode, you can actually get through entire Lord Of The Rings extended versions and not even lose 25% of your battery charge. Amazing.