The android dev school is now open basic still a work in progress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THE ANDROID DEV SCHOOL IS NOW OPEN BASIC STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site still needs a lot of work but I promised you the release awhile back this site will always be evolving & getting info edited & added to it that's why I name the site the android dev school Beta the best thing about this website is it will always be changing never done so enjoy I have gotten up 2 starting parts called app inventor part 1 & 2 there will be a ton more added sooner rather than later just wanted to get this out.

link: Home - THEANDROIDDEVSCHOOL

Please Go sign up & the people that got the site mods spot on the old site I will promote you after you sign up over there again sorry about the wait

MeHappy

Reaction score
.... and why is this under GRD Romer?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is a place for devs starting out how to create apps & soon enough we will be getting up an running how to develop custom roms

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Just so you know you can't get to part one. Both links take you to part 2.

yeah we are aware of it should be fixed soon ...thanks for the heads up you can still sign up

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
oh I am...if I wasn't I wouldn't care if links were broken or not ;)

Ok we figured out what was happening the app inventor section one is on the bottom of the page we are working to correct it so it will be in order 1 through what ever ....we just posted 2 more sections up will be adding some more after I grab a bite to eat