The Alliance Rom Is Released On The Verizon Galaxy S5

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vy5ere6y.jpg

While we still do not have an unlocked bootloader on the Verizon Galaxy S5 we are still able to run touchwiz based roms thanks to SafeStrap. Developer "BeansTown106" was the first to release a rom for the Verizon Galaxy S5 even though he did not own the device at the time. His first release for the S5 was a stock rooted deodexed rom which was flashable in SafeStrap. He mentioned then that the rom would be the beginning of the Alliance rom. This caused many S5 owners to wait patiently with much anticipation for the Alliance rom. The rom was released just a few days ago!

The Alliance rom is intended to remove the need to manually set up the hundreds of customizations that you would normally have to go through on your standard rom install. This rom gives the user exactly what they want. There are tons of on the fly features that can be setup as you need them. You have the choice of either a stock or black glass theme. Settings are optional and the alliance rom doesn't try to force any customizations on you like some other roms. Choose from 17 different UI settings and change them without rebooting. There are plenty of features more than i have space to list here. Head to the link below to download the rom.

via XDA

tristatic

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
verizon samsung galaxy s5
Hi,
I flashed this alliance rom for verizon on my s5, and everything works fine except rebooting and powering off. When I try to reboot or power off, it looks like it's powering down but the blue led light stays on and never reboots or shuts down. I just keep pulling the battery when this happens. Turning the phone back on works fine. Is there a way I can fix this? I don't want to keep having to pull the battery just to turn it off or reboot..
Thank you if anyone can help!

Justin Langlois

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900v VZN
I was able to successfully install this rom onto my Galaxy S5 G900v, everything is running smoothly in the exception to one problem... i can receive messages and calls and even send out calls but it will not let me send text messages to anyone. Anyone know how to help?