The 2.1 end of the week came and went...but "soon" is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Well those that were holding firm that the "end of the week" 2.1 upgrade was going to happen are probably feeling let down.

I doubt there are many people that are surprised.

Who knows when it will really come, but I would imagine we will be tortured the entire time waiting.

I don't know about anyone else but I miss the 2.1 threads that were thousands of messages long. While nothing was being accomplished in them, it was entertaining while we wait. The only thing I didn't like about them was the complaining about live wallpapers..:) But I think the Mods should start another thread to allow us a place to sit back, relax and get 2.1 envy off our chests. :icon_ banana:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah...lol....but you know this one will probably be closed in like 5 seconds!!

joeymoose

Reaction score
This thread will be closed "Soon". Contact Moto or Verizon to learn the definition of "Soon"...

lmapp

Reaction score
Wow...somebody's asleep at the wheel! Made it.:icon_ banana:

R1Lover

Reaction score
'wake up mods... ban him too..

p.s. the original 2.1 thread is still open... go post in it rather then starting another one.

R1Lover

Reaction score
How many posts can we get in before the axe comes down?

There's one more!

I heard 3.0 is coming with Flash and iphone simulation mode.... it will limit the processor to 150MHZ and be nothing but pretty icons.

Nedaroth

Reaction score
How bout we start a i dont give a damm about 2.1 thread and move on with our lives.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.