That One Feature...

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Ok so this is my shout out to the OEM's out there scanning forums for what users want in their device. I'll pull the plug later this year probably on a new phone, but one thing always is going to be an issue for me and is a feature that is absolutely a necessity.

Screen Glare.

The Bionic's screen is perfect for the outdoor environment, even direct sunlight it holds it's own and laughes at people trying to shade their device from the glare. Seems silly but this is a seriously attractive feature for me and any device that launched with a technology to make it easy to read in light would certainly get my money as the Bionic did with it's fantastic reviews for view ability outdoors. Gorilla Glass 15, PPI, RAM, Processor, camera MP's, speakers, floating controls, eye tracking...means little if I can't use the damn thing outside.

Battery tech and screen glare need serious attention in the mobile world, please provide some answers manufacturers.

jay1988

Reaction score
Also add a swipe to delete feature for text messages, phone calls and email regardless of which ever email I use whether it be hotmail, aol, yahoo, etc. Those are what I really miss about Iphone