Thanks

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have so much respect, thanks, and admiration for our veterans and current armed forces that I would never be able to fit it in one post but I will try anyway:

Thank you all soooooo much!!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
On behalf of myself and all the men and women in uniform that I work with everyday...Thank You and Your welcome! Proudly serving my 17th year as of the 6th of October this year...

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Thanks and its appreciated. while i have been out since 1991, the eagle in my name has been a symbolism from my 101st patch and the USA. For those still serving thanks and keep up the good work and stay safe. if you are in a fire fight just pretend that the enemy is trying to make you trade your android for an iphone and your bound to come out on top.
Happy and safe veterans day!

combatmedic870

Reaction score
thanks and its appreciated. While i have been out since 1991, the eagle in my name has been a symbolism from my 101st patch and the usa. For those still serving thanks and keep up the good work and stay safe. if you are in a fire fight just pretend that the enemy is trying to make you trade your android for an iphone and your bound to come out on top.
happy and safe veterans day!

:d
lmfao!!!

Sherry

Reaction score
Thanks to all who served and the families who followed and support them. My father was a POW 813 days in WWII. Captured in Kaserine Pass with the 1st Armored Div. He made it home and went on to serve 20 more years. My hero!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I too would like to say thank you . our country is what it is today because of people putting there lives on the line.
i cant say thank you enough .

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
All of you android vets out there on the forum should reply so we can see who you are and give you the thanks and respect you deserve. Thank you again and happy Veteran's Day!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks and its appreciated. while i have been out since 1991, the eagle in my name has been a symbolism from my 101st patch and the USA. For those still serving thanks and keep up the good work and stay safe. if you are in a fire fight just pretend that the enemy is trying to make you trade your android for an iphone and your bound to come out on top.
Happy and safe veterans day!

Ft. Campbell my home

Thach

Reaction score
Just got back from Iraq and my wife has our second little boy in 4 days. I wanted to thank everyone that has taken the time out of their days to thank the service men and women around the world. I know that I appreciate everyone's thanks and wishes and return both as well.

cb2000a

Reaction score
God bless our vets! My son is one...and my nephew just got back from Afghanistan flying a F15. We cannot thank them enough for their sacrifice.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's amazing. Even the freedom to come on the internet and brag (or complain) about our phones is due to people I'll never get to meet and thank.