1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Thanks to CM crew.

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - X' started by catfisher, Sep 22, 2011.

1. catfisher

catfisher New Member

I just divorced Liberty for the last time. Thanks to you guys for providing a good product that works. If not for CM4DX, I would just be dealing with a lesser ROM.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. catfisher

catfisher New Member

Update - After a whole day of use starting at 0430, I still have 40% battery left. Juice Defender Ultimate and a screen timeout set to 30 seconds. Whenever possible I lock the screen right away to save as much time as I can throughout the day. No app-killer, just being conscious of battery life all day long. Needless to say I am happy about this setup.

Sent from my DX using DroidForums
  3. cubsfan187

cubsfan187 New Member

Sounds like the same set up I have on CM7 on the GB kernel. Great batt life and snappy fast phone now!