Thanks Mikey! I love my Mikradle Evolution!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by virtualhuman, Jun 18, 2010.

1. virtualhuman

virtualhuman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just want to say a big thank you for the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Mikey sent me the other week for winning the Rescue Squad's Name That App contest. I had a lot of stuff going on and was out of state when it arrived so I didn't get a chance to check it right away, but now that I've spent some time with it, I absolutely love it.

The MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is really solid and handsomely constructed. I chose oak, and it looks great! I also appreciate that it should still work just as well for whatever phone I decide to go with after my Droid.

Often I will bring it from room to room to do its job of keeping my Droid safe and conveniently ready to be called to action. My girlfriend and I have three cats that, even though they're well-behaved, would sometimes walk on a surface that my Droid was on. With the EVOLUTION, I no longer have to be concerned that a misplaced cat foot could put a claw across the screen or kick the Droid off an end table.

So, thanks again to Mikey at MIKRADLE, and christim and the Rescue Squad for the contest! I love my MIKRADLE! dancedroid
  2. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    EVOLUTION DOCK is a proven winner - Thanks Rescue Squad!

Virtual - thanks much for that appreciative accolade! Glad it filled the bill for you, I was very happy to donate to a good cause. The Rescue Squad is a terrific bunch here, they go above and beyond the call of duty helping out members with their issues. A tip of my hat to the Christim and all of the Rescue Squad! :) And we will be donating more in coming contests they will be sponsoring, so stay tuned! :)

Meanwhile - I'm including a couple of pix of the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION that Virtualhuman received as his prize. Our latest offering, the EVOLUTION Series is a proven winner and truthfully - I'm having a tough time keeping up with supplying this model. I'm amazed at the reception to the new styling!

Here ya go: Virtualhumans (similar model, not his exact piece) Oak MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Other colors available are (from left to right) Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, White and Black:
    [​IMG]

Thanks Virtualhuman! :) mikey