1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Thanks Mikey! I love my Mikradle Evolution!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by virtualhuman, Jun 18, 2010.

1. virtualhuman

virtualhuman New Member

I just want to say a big thank you for the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Mikey sent me the other week for winning the Rescue Squad's Name That App contest. I had a lot of stuff going on and was out of state when it arrived so I didn't get a chance to check it right away, but now that I've spent some time with it, I absolutely love it.

The MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is really solid and handsomely constructed. I chose oak, and it looks great! I also appreciate that it should still work just as well for whatever phone I decide to go with after my Droid.

Often I will bring it from room to room to do its job of keeping my Droid safe and conveniently ready to be called to action. My girlfriend and I have three cats that, even though they're well-behaved, would sometimes walk on a surface that my Droid was on. With the EVOLUTION, I no longer have to be concerned that a misplaced cat foot could put a claw across the screen or kick the Droid off an end table.

So, thanks again to Mikey at MIKRADLE, and christim and the Rescue Squad for the contest! I love my MIKRADLE! dancedroid
  2. cuskit

cuskit New Member

EVOLUTION DOCK is a proven winner - Thanks Rescue Squad!

Virtual - thanks much for that appreciative accolade! Glad it filled the bill for you, I was very happy to donate to a good cause. The Rescue Squad is a terrific bunch here, they go above and beyond the call of duty helping out members with their issues. A tip of my hat to the Christim and all of the Rescue Squad! :) And we will be donating more in coming contests they will be sponsoring, so stay tuned! :)

Meanwhile - I'm including a couple of pix of the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION that Virtualhuman received as his prize. Our latest offering, the EVOLUTION Series is a proven winner and truthfully - I'm having a tough time keeping up with supplying this model. I'm amazed at the reception to the new styling!

Here ya go: Virtualhumans (similar model, not his exact piece) Oak MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Other colors available are (from left to right) Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, White and Black:
    [​IMG]

Thanks Virtualhuman! :) mikey