1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

thanks guys!

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by mrSeerious, Apr 24, 2013.

1. mrSeerious

mrSeerious New Member

Hey guys....long time reader first post ever.....matter of fact I joined this forum really just to make this post.....

Thanks! I've got a rooted bionic running jb....after following your steps. ICS and voodoo root keeper from gingerbread days.

Ive watched my friends run through iPhones razrs and samsungs......as I chill with bionic....hiccups aside its worth it to me to enjoy slight temporary discomfort for a long term satisfaction of having unlimited 4g data with jb on a solid device.

Thanks y'all.....keep hackin
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome aboard, officially. :)

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  3. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to DroidForums! Glad to hear the Bionic has been a good phone for you..
  4. wicked

wicked Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! Glad you decided to join us!
  5. Dalvik_Cache

Dalvik_Cache Super Moderator Premium Member

The Bionic was my first LTE phone. I still love that thing. In fact, it was what allowed me to learn about hacking, rooting, etc., without having to worry about hard bricking it. Having a locked boot-loader isn't all bad, especially if you happen to be learning.