1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Thanks for the help!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by travelinjoe, May 2, 2011.

1. travelinjoe

travelinjoe New Member

Hi, travelinjoe here, fulltime RVer, Old Fart almost 62 with a young mind and heart. Currently in Brownsville TX and will be here for a while. I wanted to thank you all, I got a Droid X thursday and it locked up yesterday, hope from downloading to many apps. I was pretty mad than I remembered seeing this site, go to the experts is what I thought. After reading a few threads I removed the battery and waited a while and put it back in and sure as can be it worked. I thank you again, oh that is the reason I joined to seek more knowledge and share what I have learned. You are only to OLD to learn if you shut you mind. dancedroid
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Forum. Glad to have you on board. Don't let the age thing bother you, I'm 58 and mwhartman is 62 or maybe 63 now, not sure.

One thing. This is a family friendly forum, and you'll notice I changed your post a bit. No swearing allowed. Please click on the link on my signature concerning the Forum Guidelines.
  3. travelinjoe

travelinjoe New Member

Sorry, and noted. No sweat.
  4. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum.