Thanks for everything!

g_what

Reaction score
Magiman, I just want to thank you for the consistent and phenomenal support you gave (and still give) for the D1 with MIUI. I just upgraded to the Galaxy Nexus. I still plan to keep my D1 as a play toy, but not as frequently anymore. Thanks again for everything :-D

coverton341

Reaction score
I'd like to second that sentiment. It's been great and the ROMs were awesome. Hope to see you migrate over to the Nexus

Sent via pixie dust, blasted through a Galaxy Nexus

Ozzie

Reaction score
I'll add my thanks too...
Miui looks to be the last hope for any updates...soon this whole custom rom section will be destined to be moved to the archives...:frown:

TheOne

Reaction score
What is a D1? (Kidding)

I'm going to tape 2 together, then I will have 1ghz duo core, and 512megs of ram! Then will my phone still be supported??

Sent from my Simply Stunning DROID using Xparent Tapatalk

mkemvp32

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with these guys. You and the other great developers who supported this D1 community are fantastic. It was because of your hard work that we held on to our phones for so long. Even as new Droids came out, there was nothing that they could offer that you guys did not impliment into the D1. We had it good for sooo long because of you guys. Especially with Miui. No Android OS compared to the function and options as well as visual candy that Miui offered. I just picked up a white Razr yesterday and it was hard packing away my D1. Any chance we see Miui on a Razr in the future? We could only hope ...It is my opinion that you supported D1 users more than the rest simply because you never stopped cranking out versions of Miui when everyone else stopped releasing updates for their roms. My D1 and myself will be forever greatful. Thanks. DROOOOIIIIIID