Thanks DF

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Wasnt really sure where to post this but I guess here is as good a section as any.

Thanks DF for all the support you've shown, not just to me but dev's in general. Honestly, if it wasnt for this site I wouldnt be even close to where I am now.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Posts like this are why I do what I do here -

...it's amazing to be a part of this community and to come together for a mutual love and respect of one common goal, the progression of android :)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Wasnt really sure where to post this but I guess here is as good a section as any.

Thanks DF for all the support you've shown, not just to me but dev's in general. Honestly, if it wasnt for this site I wouldnt be even close to where I am now.

Thank you! Thanks for being a part of this forum! We're fortunate to have you and the rest of our wonderful devs and themers! :biggrin:

Posts like this are why I do what I do here -

...it's amazing to be a part of this community and to come together for a mutual love and respect of one common goal, the progression of android :)

+1000000000000 Just as happy to be a part of this great community. :biggrin:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed, thanks 13thangel.

If it weren't davros I still wouldn't know anyone, and you wouldn't have built a rom....Well maybe you would have, but I wouldn't. haha

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Maybe..... You definitely helped alot by getting me in contact with davros though