Thanks Chevy, you are amazing

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by devator22, Mar 22, 2011.

1. devator22

devator22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy, I don't know why I keep trying out other ROMS, because I always end up back at Simply Stunning. It happened with Froyo, and it is happening now. In the current GB generation, I have tried UD 3, PEv5, and CM7, and they were all unstable, had horrible battery life, and generally didn't work as daily drivers. Then I tried SSGB5.1, and holy sh*t! My phone must love you or something, because it is stable as hell, and the battery lasts FOREVER. I plugged it in Friday evening before going out, it was at maybe 80% when I left. It was still at 80% when I got back a few hours later so I left it unplugged. Saturday I used it a fair amount, and it was at 40% when I went to sleep. Sunday morning it was still 40% (6 hours later) and then I plugged it in Sunday afternoon at 3 because it was at 5%. That just blows my mind. Stock kernal, with setCPU keeping it at 125/250 when screen off otherwise 125/1000. Thanks for making the best ROM I have been able to find.

2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks very much for the feedback - and thanks for coming back!! :)

3. jgrubbs

jgrubbs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    same here chevy! Ive tried just about every gingerbread rom here on the forums and like the o.p. i always come back to your roms....... UD3.1.1 and CM 7, P.E., Steel Droid all ran well on my phone i just had problems with battery life (even with your kernals).I tried many more than yours btw with no luck either. Well yesterday morning i loaded up 5.1, kept the stock 1gh kernal, 80% still when i went to bed, woke up still at 80. had a few calls today (short ones) texts and a lil pandora while i was outside and were still just at 70%. i CAN'T wait for 5.2...... Keep up the good work chevy. Nicely done.

Search tags for this page

2011 chevy silverado usb port

chevy silverado usb port
usb port update chevy silverado 2011