Thank you!

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by adrynalyne, May 13, 2010.

1. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    I just wanted to take the time and thank everyone for their contributions. I know some of us have team labels, but the reality of it is, if you are contributing to the rom, either through wallpaper, themes, boot animations, tech support, anything, you are part of the team. Always remember this! Doesn't matter if its on IRC or on the forums.

Without you fine folks, this rom would not be possible. Sure I provided a base, but bgill55, ArmyRanger, Hedney3, VicsiousCircle, carlz28, and everyone else have given it life. I know I missed a bunch of names, and I apologize.

I am truly humbled, and I want to thank everyone for such awesome work and support!

2. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8
    No thank you sir for all you do!!! With out you I would still be wondering what a smart phone really is!!! Im glad to know you and call you one of my close friends!!!

ok i need a Kleenex now!!!!:unsure:

3. obededom

obededom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well I freakin appreciate both you guys for all the hard work!

in for bro-love fest (*in a very comfortable, acceptable manly way)

4. hairdewx

hairdewx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate the hard work as well. I came from CM to the Team Chaos roms, and I must say that the Team Chaos roms have been much more stable than the other roms I have used. I really don't see myself using roms from anyone else for a long time (Especially with the DarkEdge themes now! woot!)

5. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    thank you to everyone as well, i know i've asked at least a few stupid questions in my time here but everyone has been very understanding and helpful.

what you guys are able to do with this phone blows me away. I wish I had the skills to be able to contribute something to the rom, but sadly my expertise is in more mechanical devices as opposed to computer stuff. I started off in college as a systems engineer, but after my first programming class I quickly changed to mechanical engineering.

6. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Ratings:
    +33
    I have to agree with many of the sentiments on this thread. You guys (Team Chaos) are the bomb!!! You guys are great with all the help but your ROM and extras just simply ROCK!!! I didn't think life could get better once I rooted my phone.......... then I found your ROM. All I can say is WOW!!!

You guys deserve so much praise in my book. Your hard work really shows. Thank you to you guys and keep up the fantastic work!!!!

7. RedBull

RedBull Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well...I gotta chime in here as well.

I have worked with so many roms...it's sickening. I've lost my life to my phone...lol...it's sad. I'm a nerd...lol.

I have had to ask a lot of questions in the past for all of the roms...and the only other person who has been as patient as this team was Chevy. I've had a lot of sarcasm from other places when asking for help...but not here. This team has endured my blonde moments, gray moments (Yeah...I'm old...lol) and everything in between.

I even screwed up my phone a few days back, and found bgill who wrote a custom framework to help me get my phone back. In the real world...people aren't like that. These guys have been all that and more. Some donations have been made, but my last paycheck sucked...but there will be more coming. Other than posting screenshots of bgills work (that's what he says is payment) I can only make sure to donate to the cause. To some, it may be an insincere form of a thank you...but when I give away my hard earned money to total strangers across this country...it is saying something.

Thank you guys. You've built a solid platform...I just hope you stick with Droid for a while...I won't find this support any where else with the exception of maybe one or two people.

8. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Now i wanna say THANK YOU.
    first i wanna thank adrynalyne for inviting me to join his team when they were just getting started. i lost everything and they gave me a place and a rom to call home. with out them i would be some lonely sucker still wondering through the forums.
    Also i need to thank bgill. damn bro you have helped me out a crap load.
    I love being a part of this rom.
    Finally!! i want to thank everyone out there who uses this rom. it feels good to see all these poeple enjoying something we have all slaved over. just today i saw someone in the market asking for a theme for an app to match his redrum chaos! Thank you everyone.

-Harrison

9. Stolas

Stolas Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to say thanks too.

Adryn- for the awesome ROMs, quick responses, and dealing with my PM madness when it wasn't about the ROM.

BGill- for the awesome themes, quick responses

Vicous and Hedney - for IRC help!

Carlz- for the sickest bootanimations

Pretty much thanks to all of Team Chaos. I have been runnin the rom since day one of the upload, back before it had its own sextion and couldn't be happier with it.

So thanks again!

Jason

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

10. bicycleray

bicycleray Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go Team Chaos!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

11. Mikejl

Mikejl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is all very touching I'm sure.. Now lets have a big group hug [​IMG] and let these guys get back to work on 1.3.1 soahC murdeR.

:)

Mike

#11 Mikejl, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
  12. ExactDroid

ExactDroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Team Chaos, one of the few teams out there with all great people and no ego's!

Great work guys!