Hand painted in Iraq, '05 - '06

uploadfromtaptalk1478699664661.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
My marine buddy tells me all the time "There's no such thing as a former Marine!" LOL. Love that.

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Thanks to @pc747 for starting a thread like this every year as we get close to Veterans Day (or Armistice Day depending on where you live). And thank you to the whole admin / moderator team for allowing us to have a thread like this on a Tech & Android forum. It's awesome to be able to take a quick break from tech talk and say thanks to the brave men & women who have defended our freedom, our rights and our great Country.

Thank you to all that are serving, have served or are a family member of a Veteran!

As others have stated I consider it an honor and a privilege to have served this great Country and all that the flag represents. US Army '87 - '07. All gave some. Some gave all.

View attachment 77095

I had a friend in the 101. His name is on "The Wall". When i came back from Nam, i wasn't the same. Some of my Marine buddies pulled me through it. Thank God for the Corps.:D

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I had a friend in the 101. His name is on "The Wall". When i came back from Nam, i wasn't the same. Some of my Marine buddies pulled me through it. Thank God for the Corps.:D
I know quite a few people that are not the same after 2 tours in Iraq. Hopefully they are getting the care they deserve.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I can't even imagine, grunt0300! I know many after nam who were never the same. Your service was invaluable. Thank you! We owe you all so much but know our hearts are filled with gratitude!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Happy Veterans Day everyone. Once again, thank you to all of our Veterans and their families.

uploadfromtaptalk1478867728266.jpg

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A very heartfelt THANK YOU to all current and former members of our great US military! All of the active duty military have my constant prayers for your safety. My son is current active duty US Army 902nd MI Group.
d7f23dcd9baae0c323ff7571d170b047.jpg
God bless and protect your son and all the other sons and daughters protecting our country now... Thanks to all for posting here to show our love and to share stories about their service experiences. My father was a WWII Navy man who loved being in Guam and serving our country. Once again thank you all for your service to our country now, in the past and in the future. Thanks for keeping us strong! We love you!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
20 years USAF. Just like I do every year.....lemme thank all the military spouses. We served, y'all followed faithfully. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yes... The families are so important for supporting and loving our folks in the service...a big part of the success in the field and on the base or back home sending goodies and love!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk