Thank you

ksalce

Reaction score
I just wanted to say this but I've been apart of this forum for about a year now and I just want to thank you for everyone that's on here that constantly helping people out with troubleshooting problems with phone. I know for me I would be completely lost if it wasn't for this forum and my phone would be complete boring and dull lol. Also thank you for all the devs who put in hours and hours of work to make the roms we use on our phone everyday. You guys make android phones the best phones to have because you're not stuck with the limitations with the original software as opposed to the iphone and most of the time, software updates from the manufactures of the phones take forever to be released. So all in all, thank you to everyone on this site I can't say enough. I'm sorry if this is a pointless post but I just thought I would say this lol.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
You're welcome.... if you were pointing at me. Ehh even if you weren't. You're all welcome! =D

havens1515

Reaction score
I agree. The Android community rocks! The ROMs that people create are awesome, the support that people provide to each other is priceless, and overall everyone here just rocks!

I am relatively new to the community (I've had my phone a little under a year now,) but I have learned a TON in the time that I have had my phone. That knowledge is mostly thanks to the people here in the forums.

When I ended up with no OS on my phone for 3-4 hours one day because I botched a ROM install, I came here and someone walked me through - step by step - how to SBF my phone, and I was BEYOND grateful for that. Since then, I have returned the favor and walked a few people through the same process.

You all ROCK beyond belief, and I too would like to say THANKS for everyone's hard work on ROMs, apps, and supporting each other when things don't go as planned. (And you're welcome if I ever helped you through something :p)

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have learned sooooo much here and now I talk people through sbf, themes, roms, root, etc... on the phone every night. Pay it forward!

I remember one of my first posts, i got an answer to my question and was very grateful. This person just said "no problem, just make sure you help the next person as you learn more". It stuck with me!

Teach and be taught

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71