thank you pete

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by velocity92c, Jul 4, 2010.

1. velocity92c

velocity92c Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to say thanks for your hard work. I wasn't a fan of the first two froyo releases but you've really put out an incedible rom since the source was released. I can't believe how fast my phone is compared to 1.1 and the rom is completely stable too. Thanks pete!

2. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    +1
    Thanks for all of your hard work pete.You never fail to amaze and always work to continuously imporve bb and give it the latest and greatest, I also want to thank everyone else who has contributedto the bb and droid experience. Thanks you to eveyone has has done themes,apps,scripts and anything else. All of these things had made the bugless beast droid awesome!
    Thanks again Pete. Also blippy,GurluvsDroid,Fab, Rabbit and anyone else who has made themes and what not.

3. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy Member

Ratings:
    +2
    first my droid was like :motdroidhoriz: then i rooted it and it was :motdroidvert: finally i installed bb and it went all dancedroid on me.

4. robo

robo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Pete, there are a lot of people posting their problems with BB but I would like to say thank you. My phone is running great. No reboots, boot loops or fc's here! BB v0.4 and chevyno1 1Ghz ulv. Keep up the good work

5. ribbz22

ribbz22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1, I absolutely love this ROM. Thanks Pete