Thank you! Forum sticky removal

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
Big thanks to the Admin who removed the excessive amount of stickies in the beginning of this forum.
I appreciate that everybody here wants to make sure the important information gets in the hands of the people who need it, but the list of stickied threads was getting out of hand. So thank you!

Mule65

Reaction score
:bump:

Maybe one sticky that has links to other sticky like threads? I'm wearing out my mouse wheel and droid screen scrolling past them on each and every page. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
except they got rid of the only one i ever looked at and was worth a ****. the desktop thread. really? thats one they pick to remove, with choices like the blackdroid nonsense, and 7 threads about new members and offering them help when theres a whole forum JUST FOR NEW MEMBERS?

solid.

ShowTime

Reaction score
I pretty much surf the forum via the New Posts tab exclusively, so I rarely saw all the stickies, but I know there were quite a few muddying up things a bit. Plus, it's not like anyone actually read them before starting a new thread/posting a question anyway :p :icon_ poke:

Last edited: