Thank you for the welcome

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by artchr73, Oct 6, 2011.

1. artchr73

artchr73 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I am new to rooting and altering droids to personalize them. I have only been a droid user for about 3 months, I upgraded from an enV Touch in July 2011 to the Samsung Charge, I waited for a release date for bionic and since I purchased it at Costco I was able to trade it in as defective to upgrade to the Bionic. I loved the Charge GUI and that is what made me venture into these forums. I wanted to personalize the Bionic. The stock Bionic is great. The GUI and everything, but now that I have had more then one kind I know more about what I like. So that's my story. I have been with Verizon for over 6 years and I don't plan on going any where else.

2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay here. There is already a lot of very good Bionic information here and I'm sure you will find it useful.

Good luck.

3. Tegamal

Tegamal Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome!

Samsung's TouchWiz UI is probably my favorite manufacturers UI, & I love the control hotkeys in the notification bar. CyanogenMod had them & I can't wait to see what they bring to the bionic table!

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums