Thank you Droid Forums

Terra

Reaction score
I would to express my sincere appreciation to the all the members on this forum. This is the only forum, which I've been memeber of, where cohesiveness exsists among its members. Everyone is willing to help each other out, and for that I say thank you droid forums. Take the BW thread for example. Mostly everyone on here would agree that BW ranked among their top 5 or 3 favorite third party apps, and HTC has decided, for whatever reason, to take this wonderful app away from us and shut down a class act developer. Thanks to the help and the instructions of forum members, I was able to quickly become aware of this problem and backup the app to my SD card without any problems. Thanks again, droid forum members for making this forum the best Android forum on the web. Happy holidays!

misaac

Reaction score
I have to second that. I think everyone here gets along really well and most everyone is happy to help another Droid user.

MadDroidTX

Reaction score
My first day on the forum one of the mods stayed up with me via gchat to try and help me solve an issue. I have also seen people on this forum solve problems techs at VZ and Moto could not. This is really a great place to be, and Im happy I found it.

Laurence5905

Reaction score
I agree completely. I've learned a great deal, and have been able to share my experiences with my Droid. I'm quite thankful that I found this forum. Keep up the great work, guys!

EDIT: ...and gals!

jasonb

Reaction score
yup. it's a great forum with lots of good info. i have learned a lot here so far. special thanks to the mods and everybody else as well.

OP
T

Terra

Reaction score
Thanks, and I completely agree with all your replies. Without all the information that I've found on these forums, I don't think my experience with the moto droid would have been as enjoyable!

boatman2220

Reaction score
Probably the biggest and fastest growing place for information about the Droid. People are willing to help out. Most things are posted and with some searching you'll likely find your answer. If not fire away. People are anxious to show what they've learned about it.

DaHarder

Reaction score
All Things Considered...

Not A Bad Place To Hang Out Once In While.​

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I've only had my Droid ten days and don't even remember how I found this forum 5 days ago but it's been very helpful to me so far.

I haven't had to ask many questions because I've been doing a lot of reading and finding my answers that way. I've learned which apps are most useful, how to change some settings and I'm sure to learn a lot more the more I hang out here.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post all the answers and info to us new users.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Thanks!!!!...It's either here or I have to talk to the wife and kids.........

And yes I'm Kidding........

I talk to my kids....:icon_ devil:

RighteousAura

Reaction score
This is by far the most friendly android forum out there. It only took me about 5 minutes of checking out the posts on other forums to commit to this one. Oh, and it also looks great :)