Thank You Blackdroid

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by dustyewebb, Apr 15, 2010.

1. rotordroid

rotordroid Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm an end-user/consumer, I speak with my feet. If somebody publishes something and I like it, I use it. I imagine I've read books that have been plagiarized to some extent, do I care? No, I either like the book or I don't.

This issue is between devs, not us. I owe no one an apology for anything...I'm the customer. I really like touchscreens. I don't care who invented it, who licensed it or who's suing whom, I just want it on my phone.

I use a "hacked" NFL app to by-pass the Verizon banner, do I care? No, that's for Verizon and the NFL to worry about.

We all choose our own moral stand and I will never try to impose mine on anybody else. I will use whatever ROM I like and freely switch between them without doing some in-depth analysis on Github...I don't care about that, I'm not the code police, that's somebody elses job.

It's too bad it all happened. There are loyal followers on both sides and it's cool to have that passion. I hope everybody gets what they want in the end. I love playing with different ROMs and will continue to try them all.

Cheers.

2. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm, maybe I am just too old school, but I took contact him "personally" to mean face to face or at least TALKING on the phone...

For an ole fart like me text, E-mail, Gtalk, IRC, etc is the farthest thing from "personal".. .. what has become of the world... nobody actually TALKS anymore... :icon_eek:

At least my dog listens to me and sometimes talks back!! :)

3. dustyewebb

dustyewebb Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks 928 this is exactly what i meant. nothing more.

4. joesaksx

joesaksx Member

Ratings:
    +2
    At least your dog listens. Mine and my son don't.

Thanks blackdroid and your team. Thanks to Pete and his team. And thanks to cyanogen and koush. You all combine to make my Droid a better experience and that is what is important to me.

5. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I wish my 5 month old kitten would stop talking back as well as the three dogs in my house!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

6. T.C

T.C Member

Ratings:
    +0
    THANKS BD and TEAM

I would like to give a big shout out and thank you to BD and the team, I started out with this ROM months ago. This ROM has been the most stable out of all that I have tried and I have tried just about all of the ROMs in this forum. I truly hope that things get back to normal and we are all able to keep on enjoying a reliable team, a stable ROM and a great community of folks who love to play with their Drooooiiiiiddss!!!! Please, lets put our differences aside and get along already, life is to short to squabble over who did what.

7. McLovin926

McLovin926 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    for everyone whos dogs and cats are talking to them, there are some very nice people that you can go see to talk about this, they wont make you stay in the hospital too long, just long enough for the meds to start to take effect.:blink:

8. dfwdroid

dfwdroid Member

Ratings:
    +0

AGREE!

group hug :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

9. Defender4m

Defender4m Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That is true, but what actually went down in the first place i mighta missed that.

10. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8

Im sorry but thats funny right there 928!!! first laugh of the day! thank you!!!!

11. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What kind of meds are we talking about? :):):)

12. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You are very welcome...and remember ....sometimes the truth makes you cry....BUT sometimes it makes you LAUGH!!!

:icon_ banana: