Thank you Apple and Steve Jobs!!

96p993

Reaction score
Thank you Apple and Mr Steve Jobs for making such a mockery of the new Iphone 4 that a long time user like myself has switched over to a far superior phone by the name of Droid X. Its really the best thing you have done in 2010...

Thanks again

Chris

dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you Apple and Mr Steve Jobs for making such a mockery of the new Iphone 4 that a long time user like myself has switched over to a far superior phone by the name of Droid X. Its really the best thing you have done in 2010...

Thanks again

Chris

dancedroid

Well, no doubt you'll be a big hit with 95% of the people in this Forum. Kicking around Steve Jobs and the iPhone is a favorite past time.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your Droid and :welcome: to the Form. We're glad you found us.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks again

Chris

dancedroid

Well, no doubt you'll be a big hit with 95% of the people in this Forum. Kicking around Steve Jobs and the iPhone is a favorite past time.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your Droid and :welcome: to the Form. We're glad you found us.

and what about the other 5%? :icon_eek:

mcsinfl

Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with the iphone, you were just holding it wrong LOL

JP 5.56

Reaction score

Thanks again

Chris

dancedroid

and what about the other 5%? :icon_eek:

The other 5%? They are Applezombie Operatives sent to this forum to troll. :)

JCo352

Reaction score
Well I already like you...Welcome to Droidforums.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
WOO HOO another convert.. glad that you made the switch. You won't regret it and when your friends with the Iphone call you.. oh wait I mean pending if they can find an area with signal , and providing that they of course hold it with their right hand, then you can tell them how great the android platform is.

Seriously though. You did a great thing and this forum is the best place to find all that you need. The mods and admins of this forum are the best to know.. dancedroiddancedroid

OP

96p993

Reaction score

My problems were much more than just the reception...

Proximity sensor
No MMS
No Facetime
Horrible reception

The phone is turning out to be really fragile as well...

The kicker really isnt the phone its more the fact that Apple knew about the reception problem long before they put the phone on the market (my opinion). From the Iphone 2G to the Iphone 3GS Apple never thought about getting into the case market. Then all the sudden they come out with a case that strangely has no back on it but just covers the edges. They gave it a clever name to make it sound cool than sold it for 30.00.

mcsinfl

Reaction score

Proximity sensor
No MMS
No Facetime
Horrible reception

The kicker really isnt the phone its more the fact that Apple knew about the reception problem long before they put the phone on the market (my opinion). From the Iphone 2G to the Iphone 3GS Apple never thought about getting into the case market. Then all the sudden they come out with a case that strangely has no back on it but just covers the edges. They gave it a clever name to make it sound cool than sold it for 30.00.

just kidding, i'm sold on google/android. steve can take his overpriced piece of glass and stick it in his, well, you know

mcsinfl

Reaction score
and are we sure Steve Jobs should be called Mr.? Do we really know he's human?

OP

96p993

Reaction score

Proximity sensor
No MMS
No Facetime
Horrible reception

just kidding, i'm sold on google/android. steve can take his overpriced piece of glass and stick it in his, well, you know

So far Im very happy with the Droid, excited about 2.2 and rather happy to be done with ATT

Darkseider

Reaction score

Proximity sensor
No MMS
No Facetime
Horrible reception

No MMS? Really? You would think that because it was so magical that it could at least do that. Well... seeing that it couldn't make a phone call that is.

OP

96p993

Reaction score

Proximity sensor
No MMS
No Facetime
Horrible reception

No MMS? Really? You would think that because it was so magical that it could at least do that. Well... seeing that it couldn't make a phone call that is.

The phone had MMS, just mine didnt. I went through all the normal stuff to see if it would fix the problem but nothing work. Im a pretty laid back guy and when I walk into a Apple store I instantly get rubbed the wrong way, come one now "geniuses"????? You must be kidding me!!!

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!!

Not to hijack, but just yesterday, we had two iPhone users here at my office convert over to the Captivate on AT&T. The quote from one of them was like "I never knew what I was missing until I picked up this phone."

Imagine if more users at least tried it....

Glad to see you were wise enough to see what YOU were missing as well. Thanks Steve!