1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

thank god i waited

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by CrappyPhone, Mar 15, 2011.

1. CrappyPhone

CrappyPhone New Member

i was so close to just saying forget it and buying a droid X, because my phone sucks so bad... Thank god i ran out of money and had to wait to buy a new phone, now i can get the TB :) ...anyone else glad there patience payed off :icon_ banana:
  2. razor2006

razor2006 New Member

I got tired of waiting, flashed FusionINC-Beta15 to my phone for something different, and spent the $700 I had set aside for the TB on two new recliners. :)
  3. lewblue83

lewblue83 New Member

i couldnt wait. i got the 32gb iphone 4, but thursday is day #13 with the iphone. i think thats going to be an unlucky day for my iphone. lol. i will be exchanging it for the bolt.
  4. Batwaffel

Batwaffel New Member

I was going to throw in the towel, but then the announcement came this week. :)