Thank god for that $30 data plan

kristoff125

Reaction score
Just got my bill, 1.6gb of data used. What are the standard rates for non data planned phones, just wondering what rediculous amount verizon woulda charged.

hacku

Reaction score
1.6Gb? What the hell do you do man? I'm going to take a peak at my next bill to see what my usage it. I have no clue what it is... lol

soccerburn55

Reaction score
download the my verizon app. it tells you all the info you want to know about usage. it just brings up a website with all that info. minutes, texts, data, etc.

kountryj

Reaction score
Sign into your myverizon account and look at cell usage, click data and it'll show you your usage. You can click on convert to gb and it'll show you an estimate.

rudely

Reaction score
I have been on a WinMo cell with my Slingbox streaming at work all the time for the last four years, I have gotten past 4 GB several times. but never got all the way to 5. BTW I cant wait for a Slingbox app for android as I have both a Droid and an Eris

msblueline

Reaction score
WOW!!!

If I didn't have a data plan and I only used 657mb @ $1.99/mb a bill w/o a data plan the bill would be... (drum roll) $1,307.43... HOLY $#!t man PAY THE $30.00... LOL

Imagine 6gb... $12,226.56 for ONE MONTH @ $1.99/mb... WOW!!!

msblueline

iPirate

Reaction score
Those are inflated rates and even at $30 a month, it is cheaper than my cable :mad: