1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Th elephant in the room

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by KidCuda, Dec 6, 2010.

1. KidCuda

KidCuda New Member

I think a big question that a lot of us want to know is: is the original DROID going to get Gingerbread? It is just a point release, but can the device handle it? And is Verizon even going to waste their time on a 1 year old phone? :unsure:
  2. removement

removement New Member

They better. The D1 is still the most widely used droid phone out there of all the droids.
  3. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

Wondering this too. My Droid 1 is a back up, secondary phone now....I skipped the MIUI ROM I wanted to try so bad....I havent really installed any ROMs on it since I got the X.

I wont be skipping Gingerbread if it comes to the Droid 1 tho...cuz there is no telling when it will come to the X.