Texts wouldn't come through

lalala11

Reaction score
So tonight I sent a few texts, the last one a little after 8:00. Around 9:40 I realized no one had responded so I restarted the phone and got a whole slew of texts. In that time, I had been using the phone for facebook and another app. This has never happened before and I've had the phone since November. I updated the software last week, but this is the first time I've had texts not coming through.

Has anyone had a similar problem? I'm inclined to think it's just a one-off phone being weird kind of thing that hopefully won't repeat, but if others have had this issue I would like to know.

mystery252

Reaction score
I've had that problem a couple times. Not sure why it does it but its happened multiple times.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

captivatedvc

Reaction score
I had this problem as well around 630 this morning...still no news and i have been reading about it

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Astaroth

Reaction score
(Posted this in a different thread but it also applies here)

I had this problem recently, wasn't receiving texts and couldnt send texts for about a week or so. Eventually contacted support, they got me to call *228, select option 2, and let the phone reprogram itself. Worked fine after that.