Texting

ashleyt54

Reaction score
I Really wish u could have more options on txting. Everything this phone can do and the texting options or horrible. I had more options on texting on my envy 2 then the Droid. I have download handcent but it doesn't work right but love the options. Just wish u had a major up grade on texting for the Droid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Try Handcent or Chompsms from the market. If you want customization thats what you have to do.

Sorry didnt read your whole post. What options are you looking for?

~ DroidForums.net App ~

OP
A

ashleyt54

Reaction score
The option of being able to send txt to multiple people by looking at a list and checking them instead of typing every name. Being able to customize the screens with color. The original app is so plain. Sometimes sending messages takes forever or don't go through especially pics. Oh and to be able to divide long txt over 160 to 2 messages automatically. Handcent has these options but it keeps messing up and sometime hand cent is confusing

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What kind of issues are you having with handcent? We may be able to help you out there.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The stock messaging app let's you know how many seperate texts you will be sending with a long text. Although it doesn't break it apart automatically.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
A

ashleyt54

Reaction score
The issue with handcent is txt and pictures not going through or taking for ever...pic messages are the worst.