Texting Problems

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by r06kells, Sep 13, 2011.

1. r06kells

r06kells New Member

So I just got my Droid Bionic when it came out, and have loved every minute of it up until now. For some reason my texting does not seem to be working and I am not sure whether it is Verizon or if it is the phone. They were working fine all last week and for some reason today I can't seem to send a text message. I called verizon - they had no clue - and I am wondering what my next step should be. I am about to reset factory defaults but would love to avoid it since it is such a pain in the butt.

Any help is appreciated!
  2. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 DF Super Moderator

Is it just not sending them at all, even if you try and resend? Have you tried updating your prl's (*228)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
  3. r06kells

r06kells New Member

They were not sending at all when I was trying to resend them, and then all at once I got around 10 texts and outbounded around 15 within a 20 second span and then nothing again. I am for sure that it is not a service issue because I called verizon to make sure.
  4. jrhatfield

jrhatfield New Member

I got the Bionic the first day it came out and I am having the same problem with texting. It just quits sending or recieving text messages. I don't know when it happens. If I shut the phone off, then turn it back on then I recieve all the messages and it sends all those that were not sent. Good to know I am not the only one.
  5. catrina

catrina New Member

Ok so I have had the Bionic for about a week now and I absolutely love it... except, I can't figure out how to change my texting to autocorrect. When I text a word the suggestions come up but if I don't actually click on suggested word it just leaves whatever it is I have misspelled and my texts just look like a big jumble of letters. It's quite frustrating and I would really rather my phone make obscene autocorrects instead of make it look like a third grader is texting. Anyone know how I can fix this??
Search tags for this page
common messaging issues for droid bionics
droid bionic having problems with sending text
droid bionic not recognizing words when texting

droid bionic not texting

droid bionic text message problems

droid bionic texting

droid bionic texting problems

droid bionic texting will not
issues with missppelled messages on android
motorola droid bionic text
my texting not working on my phone