1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

texting on the razr/ facebook

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by jfio1021, Nov 20, 2011.

1. jfio1021

jfio1021 New Member

my htc thunderbolt texting was kinda sluggish while loading messages, how is it on this and hows the keyboard i am a big texter. also i really liked the thunderbolts facebook integration, if always displayed the profile picture next to the contact, anything like that on this phone
  2. ablank

ablank New Member

Yeah for sure. The keyboard always keeps up with me no matter how fast I type. My Google, backup assistant, and Facebook contacts synced easily and yes, the profile pictures sync with Facebook as well as status updates.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. vonfink13

vonfink13 New Member

i jumped right on the swype bandwagon once i got the razr and it is super fast..no lag...i used the stock text app for a few days and it was just as fast...swype is making my transition from the physical keyboard on my og droid to the razr much easier...
  4. jfio1021

jfio1021 New Member

ok

ok sounds good guys, vzw better have fast shipping