Texting issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by RT55, Jan 10, 2010.

1. RT55

RT55 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I keep getting this message that says com.android.mms. A large number of SMS messages are being sent.. press ok to continue and cancel to Stop.

Each time I sent a message , it has envelope with exclamation point. What's up with that? I press ok and when I sent another text to the person, it gives the same message

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    2 things I recommend. First a simple reset of your phone. If that doesn't fix the problem then pull the battery out for a full 30 seconds and see if that doesn't solve your issue.

3. fomac354

fomac354 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When sending a text message to persons on my droid, sometimes other than the one I select to text te message too also receives the message, then they send me ???. This is more than a pain when texting bussiness as someone not intended may get the text. Any on else have this issue? I am new to this FORUM

4. operaghost1333

operaghost1333 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I need to be able to email or save to my sd card (prefer email) an entire text conversation with #s and times. I could do it on my blackberry, but u can't figure it out on my droid. Help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

5. Howdydoesit

Howdydoesit New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not exactly sure, but I believe handscent can back up your txts. You need to sign up with them for this capability...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

6. jstafford1

jstafford1 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +223
    SMS backup saves txt as a
    .XML file you can then email that.

Sent from somewhere...

7. Esgon

Esgon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I am dealing with a verizon droid 2 global and my friend text "STOP" pretty much blocking my number and now she can send msgs to me no problem but not receive anything how do you fix it she is using the normal testing that comes with it and doesn't have any other testing app downloaded we have tried everything imaginable on trying to send other things to fix it and we called the customer service and they have nothing stating the number is blocked please help open to any suggestions save restore to factory settings