1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Texting issue, please help me.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by luciferfawkes, Nov 28, 2010.

1. luciferfawkes

luciferfawkes New Member

The problem started a few days ago, I don't know why as I haven't changed anything to my phone and nor has my girlfriend changed anything on her phone.

Anyways, she can send texts to me, but I cannot send texts to her. It's very frustrating when it's our main way of communication. I've tried taking the battery out for 15-20 mins, deleting her contact, doing a hard reset, ect. with no success. I was even on the phone with Verizon for an hour and a half today and they couldn't help me. She gets texts from everyone else as well, and can reply back to them.

I don't know what to do, I'm stumped and I hate it. Although, I did figure out that I can send her MMS so I don't know if that boils it down to it being on my end or what.

I have a Droid, Bugless Beast 0.5, Android 2.2, with a baseband of C_01.43.01P.

Please help. :[