1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Texting Indonesia from USA

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by indoDROID, Jun 8, 2011.

1. indoDROID

indoDROID New Member

Hello all! I've been loving my global ever since I got it, however I've ran into a bit of a problem recently. I can't text internationally! I am able to receive texts from Indonesia, but when I reply the recipient never receives them. My phone indicates the texts have been sent without any issues but they never actually go through. I have another verizon phone on my line which is a blackberry and it doesn't have any problems texting the same number in indonesia. A friend who has an iphone for at&t also attempted it and it worked. It seems the issue lies within my global and I have no idea how to fix it. If anyone could shed some light on this then I would really appreciate it. Thanks
  2. indoDROID

indoDROID New Member

Bump. Seriously, anyone?

I was on the phone with Verizon for over an hour trying to figure out why this was happening and they were stumped. They gave up and literally could not find a solution.

Is there any hope :(
  3. wilboy

wilboy New Member

is ur phone configured correctly?...settings>wireless&network settings>mobile networks> ang check ur Data roaming Network mode and CDMA options?
  4. indoDROID

indoDROID New Member

Everything seems to be fine. Network mode is Global and I'm unable to change roaming since that only applies to CDMA. Also I can text the UK perfectly fine if that helps.
Search tags for this page
can you text indonesia from a android

how to text from usa to indonesia

how to text indonesia from usa

how to text usa from indonesia

indonesia to usa texting
text us number from indonesia

texting in indonesia

texting to indonesia