1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Texting Bug

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by duderanch11, Dec 1, 2010.

1. duderanch11

duderanch11 New Member

Many times when I am typing in a text, the screen suddenly jumps to the top of the chat dialogue, leaving the text I enter at the very bottom of the list. This is extremely frustrating when texting people where there are 200 texts in memory and I have to scroll all the way down the list to get back to what I'm typing. Anyone know what's wrong? Am I accidentally pushing something? I think it happens when I type quickly...

Thanks
  2. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

You're probably pressing something- a con of virtual keyboards.

If you're sure you aren't pressing something, a factory reset may do something for you, but be sure to back everything up first!