1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

texting and calander same alert tone....

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by busterbrit, Sep 15, 2010.

1. busterbrit

busterbrit New Member

I change the message tone to one I like but I don't see how to make the texting and calander alarm different sounds. Is there a way to do this so when a calander alarm goes off I don't think its a text?

Thanks.
  2. tobytl

tobytl New Member

OK, don't have the fascinate in front of me atm, so don't quote me. Open the calender, menu->more->settings you should be able to select the ringtone for reminders right there. You can do the same for txts. (of course, I could be remembering some weird combination of blurrysensetouching UI specific settings... been playing with too many smart phones...)
  3. JackiA

JackiA New Member

This is one of the "Known Issues" that was published. You can see the list here.
Search tags for this page

how do i edit calender on continuum

samsung rugby droid 2 text notification