1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text to speech for txt messages

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by bpoland858, Dec 24, 2010.

1. bpoland858

bpoland858 New Member

On my old enc touch, there was a setting for txt messages to read out (using text to speech), is the same thing possible on the Droid2?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  2. techguru

techguru Member

There are a bunch of apps that will do this. Vlingo, Voice Actions have it as part of their larger feature set. Motospeak will do it when connected to Bluetooth (does not need to be a Moto phone or a Moto Bluetooth device). I am sure there are others, these are just ones that I have tried.

I am looking for one that will read my Google Voice messages (both texts and transcribed emails) when connected to Bluetooth. Haven't found one yet, but I am suggesting it to the author of Voice Actions since he is pretty responsive to recommendations.

Alan
Search tags for this page
android text to speech messages

android voice readouts

driid x2 voice readouts over bluetooth
droid 4 text to speech

droid x2 text to speech

how to use android text to speech

message readout on droid
motorola droid 3 text read out
samsung charge text to speech
text to speech droid